everything you need to know about the six month dubai visa
- Author- Vijaya
- Publish Date-
Dubai is a land of opportunities, and no matter what you are, an entrepreneur, working professional, or a student, Dubai has a lot of opportunities for you. This is why sometimes a 90-day Dubai Visa is not enough for aspiring people to explore the emirates. To further reside in the Emirates, they renew or extend their visa, but we know that visa extension has its limitations and sometimes it becomes a hurdle for promising and talented investors, entrepreneurs, students, or professionals.
The UAE authorities also know that a 90 days Visa often limits the chance for aspiring and talented individuals to completely execute their potential in the Emirates, hence the Federal Authority For Identity and Citizenship(FAIC) has provided a new provision to apply for a Six Month Visit Visa. The visa will allow the eligible candidate to apply for an initial and continued 6-months visa to the UAE.
So if you are also planning to reside in the Emirate for 6 months then read the complete article to learn about the 6-month visit visa to Dubai, the eligibility to apply for it, and all the necessary information about it.
READ ALSO: HOW CAN SOUTH AFRICAN NATIONALS ATTAIN A DUBAI VISA
Who Can Apply for a 6-month visa to Dubai
The 6 months visa option is not open for all, the visa option is open to only the eligible applicants who are;
An investor can apply for the 6-month visit visa if he/she,
- Purchases as property worth AED 2 million or more.
- Purchase property by taking a loan from specified local banks
- Buy single or multiple off-plan properties worth AED 2 Million or more from a recognized local real estate company/companies.
Established or budding entrepreneurs can avail this service if they,
- Own or partner in a startup/venture registered as a small and medium enterprise (SMEs) in the Emirates and the annual revenue generated by the company is AED 1 Million or more.
- Acquire approval for a startup concept/idea from the Ministry of Economy, any other authorized and competent local body, or a business incubator.
- Founded an entrepreneurial project that was sold for AED 7 million or more.
READ ALSO: PROCEDURE TO RENEW A DUBAI TOURIST VISA
Skilled professionals in fields of science & technology, business & administration, education, medicine, law, and social science can avail the service if they,
- Have a credible employment contract in UAE
- Earn a minimum of AED 30,000 monthly
- Are Classified in the first or second occupational level as per the categorization by the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation.
Brilliant students who have performed greatly in their Academics are eligible to apply for a 6-month visit visa to Dubai.
So if you fulfil any of the above criteria, you should apply for a six-month visit visa to Dubai to make sure that you can explore the various opportunities that the city offers and take advantage of the vibrant economy and social structure of Dubai.
Once you apply for the visa, your application will be reviewed by the committee consisting of the concerned authorities and ministries. It is up to the committee to decide whether the application is okay for visa approval or not.
The process may take a bit longer than usual as a number of government authorities and ministries are concerned, hence you will need to be a bit patient.
READ ALSO: THINGS YOU MUST CARRY WHILE ON YOUR TRIP TO DUBAI
Normal travellers Visiting Dubai
If you do not fulfil the above eligibility and want to visit the Emirates as a normal traveller, then you can easily apply for a visa to Dubai. Just visit the Dubai Visa Center and choose the type of visa suitable for you. You can choose from any of the following visa types,
- 14 days tourist Visa (single entry)
- 30 days tourist visa (multiple and single entries)
- 90 days tourist (multiple and single entries)
Remember if the Emirates is laying as transit or layover to your destination country, you would need to apply for a transit visa. You can apply for a:
- 48-hour transit visa
- 96-hour transit visa.
Once you have chosen the visa type, you need to complete just three steps to apply for a Dubai Visa, which are,
- Filing in the necessary details
- Uploading the required documents
- Paying the necessary fees.
After your application is complete, you can relax and leave the rest with us. We will make sure that your application is processed in the shortest possible time and that you get your visa as fast as possible.
READ ALSO: WHO CAN BUY A PROPERTY IN DUBAI?
This was the information you needed to learn about the six months Dubai visa. To apply for a Dubai visa, make sure you visit Dubai Visa Center and experience the easiest and most sorted procedure of attaining a Dubai visa.