online good conduct certificate in dubai
- Author- Aarohi
- Publish Date-
When applying for a visa, many foreign nationals may ask for a good conduct certificate. What is a good conduct certificate and why is it important when applying for a visa?
A good conduct certificate is a document issued by a governmental body such as the police or the military, that shows that an individual has been law-abiding and does not have any criminal records. This certificate is generally required for people who want to travel to certain countries, especially those in Europe and North America. Generally, the requirements for a GCC are that the person has not committed any crimes involving violence or sexual offenses, is of good character, and is not likely to cause harm to foreigners or other members of the community.
In addition, they must be of good moral character and be able to demonstrate that they are law-abiding citizens. Some states also require that the applicant has either a high school diploma or a GED. These standards include maintaining a clean record, having honest advertising, and following fair business practices.
How to get a good conduct certificate in Dubai?
- Login to e citizen - DCI portal.
- Clarify that you are applying for a police clearance certificate.
- Submit Form C24 (form for fingerprints) to a DCI office or your local center.
- Check the E‐Citizen portal for the certificate within two to four weeks.
Documents required for Good Conduct Certificate
- You are required to have a valid ID card or citizenship proof.
- You must have a written letter from the beneficiary that states that you do not have any pending convictions.
- You have to submit a passport size photograph of yours.
- You are also required to submit a copy of your passport.
Steps to follow to apply if you are in Dubai:
- You can go through the Department of the Interior's website to apply for the certificate online.
- You can book an appointment with the Ministry of Interior service centers by calling them. After you have provided the necessary certificates (listed below), they will provide you with the certificate.
- This service is available in Dubai through the Dubai Police website.
- From the office of the Dubai Police, you can obtain your certificate.
- Otherwise, you can download the app UAE, MOI, or Dubai Police from the Apple Store or Google Play, use your phone, and start the application process.
Benefits of Good Conduct Certificate
A good conduct certificate (GCC) is a certificate of recognition from a school, employer, or other organization that shows the individual has met certain disciplinary standards. GCCs can be valuable for a number of reasons:
- They may help you find a new job or gain admission to an educational institution.
- They may improve your chances of receiving government benefits, such as student loans and housing subsidies.
- They can make it easier to obtain a passport and visa.
- They may protect you from legal action if you’re involved in an accident or commit another crime.
Fees for Good Conduct Certificate
Since the establishment of Good Conduct Certificates in 1892, there have been many changes in the way they are issued and used. In recent years, there have been calls for reform to ensure that certificates are used more effectively to promote good behavior and reduce juvenile crime. This report will explore some of the issues with current Good Conduct Certificate (GCC) fees and suggest ways that they might be reformed.
The Federal Government charges the States a fee for each GCC. The fee is calculated by multiplying the number of months that have passed since the date of issuance by AED 100 for Nationals from the UAE, 200 for Australians, and finally, AED 300 for foreign applicants.
- An online cardholder will be able to use the services offered by the e-services portal by means of a smart card.
- After submitting the payment, a receipt, available for download, is sent to the applicant.
- To find out how an application is progressing, use the Application Follow-Up feature instead of the Applying for New Application option. In the event that an update or new attachments are needed, clicking Applications in the left navigation area and selecting the application in question ensures that they are attached.
In conclusion, here are the steps you need to take to get your good conduct certificate in Dubai:
- Make sure you have all the required documents.
- Go to the police station and submit your application.
- Pay the fee and wait for your certificate.
- Get a copy of your criminal record from the UAE embassy in your country.
- Make sure that the information on your criminal record is up-to-date and accurate.
Just follow the steps outlined in this article, and you will be on your way to getting the certification you need.