apply dubai visa online for philippines citizens
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
Not too far from everyone now is Dubai. Particularly now, when budget airlines fly directly to Dubai from the Philippines. In order to enter Dubai, Philippine citizens or so-called Filipinos must show a valid Dubai Visa. We are here to provide you with a detailed guide on how to obtain a Dubai Visa for Philippines Citizens. We just need a few hours of travel time to visit Dubai with our family, friends and loved ones. We can not say that everyone is going there to find a job. There are many people who want to see the tallest 259-storey building in the country, the Burj Khalifa. Others only want to experience luxury shopping, stunning restaurants, desert safaris, beautiful Dubai beaches, nightlife and the Dubai lifestyle. Others want to try an off-road experience in the desert.
Find a Sponsor
It is like a guarantor to sponsors; they are responsible for dominating you in the region. A supporter, maybe a parent or family member or friend. You should try searching for your hotel and airline for funding if you do not know anyone personally in the United Arab Emirates. Some airlines are renowned for such sponsorship schemes, such as Emirates Airlines and Etihad Airlines.
READ ALSO: Things to do in downtown Dubai
Types of Dubai Visa for Philippines Citizens
You can find out which visa is valid for you before going into depth. Know just how long you will stay in Dubai and who's going to sponsor you so that you can pick the right Dubai visa.
You can stay in Dubai for 14 days, 30 days or 60 days, under sponsorship, with this form of visa. Tourist visas are a particular type of travel visas that can be used by eligible individual travellers from all over the world. If they are travelling with their parents, women under the age of 18 are not qualified to apply for this form of Dubai visa.
Dubai Visa Center processes a 96-hour Dubai transit visa, is valid for 14 days from the date of issue of a valid Philippines passport and has confirmed additional reservations to the third destination. After the visa is released, you can leave Dubai within 14 hours or 14 days.
It is sometimes referred to as a short-term visa and a Dubai long-term visa. Short-term visas are valid for 30 days, and 90 days are valid for long-term visas. This form of visa is sponsored by family members, relatives or friends and can be purchased from a Dubai-based sponsor.
READ ALSO: How to vacation in Dubai with kids
Documents Required for Dubai Visa for Philippines Passport Holders
It is straightforward to obtain a Dubai visa, as it can only take a couple of days. Often, since you need to include certain documents that are obligatory, it seems very hard.
- A valid Philippine passport with a validity period of 6 months
- Scanned copy of the bio page for your Philippine passport and last page
- With any colour history, a simple front-facing passport size photograph.
- Make sure that the signature of your travellers is displayed on the back,
- Coloured Photo ID scanned
Procedure to get Dubai Visa For Philippine Nationals
- Go to our Dubai Visa Center portal.
- From the drop-down menu at the top of the page, select your nationality (Philippines) and current resident country.
- A short and concise Visa Style Information Table is now available. Select your form of tourist visa according to the intent of your visit to Dubai. You will be directed by this table to decide on your form of visa.
- When your visa form has been determined, press Apply now.
- Now you are on the 2-Step Application Form that needs your details. Be sure of the details you get, please. The documents mentioned above must be submitted to the scan copy. At this point, you can add a number of applicants.
- Tap on the Send and Proceed page.
- You are at the final stage of the process of applying for Dubai Visa Online now. Payment via your visa card, debit card or credit card is required. Rest assured that you will receive on your registered email ID confirmation of submission of your application.
READ ALSO: Dubai food tour