Dubai Frame: A Must-Visit Attraction in Dubai
- Author- Vijaya
- Publish Date-
One after another, Dubai has been producing rabbits from its hatbox, and these bunnies are getting larger, taller, and more impressive. A rising city just doesn't rest on its laurels, and Dubai is a prime example of this for the seasoned tourist. Dubai is always surprising the globe, whether it's with the Green Planet, Ski Dubai, IMG World of Adventures, or the Dubai Canal. One of the most recent achievements for Dubai is the Dubai Frame. Here is all the fascinating information about the Dubai Frame that you could ever want to know.
ALSO READ: Things Not To Miss Out In Dubai
Exactly how does the Dubai frame appear?
In Zabeel Park, close to the stargate, is where you can find the Dubai Frame. The building is shaped like a massive picture frame with two towers that are 93 metres wide and 152 metres tall spanning a huge 100 square metre bridge that makes up the top.
The entirety of Dubai's contemporary metropolis, including all of its significant landmarks, can be seen if you stand on the observatory bridge and gaze south. You may get stunning views of Old Dubai, Bur Dubai, Deira, Karama, Umm Hurair, and Dubai Creek if you look back and to the north.
The Dubai Frame's philosophical underpinnings:
The two perspectives of Old Dubai in the north and New Dubai in the south are intended to be encapsulated by the Dubai Frame. The ancient Dubai, which stands as a witness to Dubai's pearl-diving, fishing, and trade industries, is located on one side. In other words, how Dubai used to support itself before the discovery of oil.
The Dubai Frame Statistics:
- Over AED 160 million was spent by the city on the overall Dubai Frame project.
- The Dubai Frame's two towers are joined by a bridge that is 100 square metres in size and has a 25 square metre glass panel fitted in the middle. A stunning 360-degree view of Dubai is available from this glass walkway.
- The architect Fernando Donis, who is also responsible for Dubai Renaissance Tower and Dubai's Porsche Design Towers, designed the Dubai Frame.
- The Dubai Frame is 93 metres wide and 152 metres tall.
- In standard measurements, the Dubai Frame is 50 stories tall.
- The Arabic name for The Dubai Frame is Berwaz Dubai.
- The Dubai Frame is made up of a Dubai Past Gallery, a Dubai Future Gallery, a Sky Deck, a Social Media Wall, and a Souvenir Shop where you can buy miniature versions of the Dubai Frame as well as other creative keepsakes to give to your loved ones back home.
The Dubai Frame contains
The Mezzanine Level of the Museum
The world's largest commercial and tourism centre, Dubai has seen a remarkable transformation from a nomadic Bedouin fishing and pearl diving community. Take part in a magnificent experience of interactive exhibitions that chart this transformation. The utilisation of several special effects has produced an eye-catching experience that will be with you for a very long time.
You will go via the Vortex tunnel, which has been improved with unique lighting and acoustic effects, from the Sky Deck level. You'll have the impression that you're in a time machine travelling to Dubai in the future or the past fifty years from now when you're in the Vortex Tunnel.
The Glass Path
To get to the top floor of the Dubai frame, you must travel upward and exit the Vortex Tunnel. At the very top of the Dubai Frame, two columns are connected by a walkway, which is exactly what the glass walkway is.
Best Season to Visit Dubai Frame
Dubai Frame can be seen at any time. The facility is accessible every day of the year. The greatest time to take in Dubai's stunning perspectives, though, is in the evenings around sunset, when you can marvel at how light reflects on the scene and watch the city's picturesque vistas gradually melt into an incandescent spectacle as twilight gives way to darkness.
Location- Al Kifaf, Zabeel Park Gate 4 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is where the Dubai frame was shot.
Dubai Frame Prices & Schedules
Working hours: Monday to Sunday, 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
ALSO READ: How To Get Dubai Visa Status Online
Rules to Follow and Important Advice while Visiting Dubai:
- Visitors are required to always dress respectfully.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Pets are prohibited.
- No outside food or drinks are permitted.
- For their safety, visitors are asked not to sit on the rails, lean against them, or climb over them.
- Sharp objects and toys are not permitted.
- Please refrain from handling or taking anything away from the exhibits.
- During the visit, children under the age of 12 must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Personal purses and handbags are permitted. Large bags need to be left at the GATE 4 Counter, including shopping bags, sports bags, backpacks, and strollers.
The Dubai Frame is unquestionably a proud moment for Dubai. This enormous and tall structure is something to be proud of for the world and the city, both for its original idea and for how well it was carried out. Although the views from the top would have been plenty, it is amazing that the designers thought to include immersive, augmented-reality experiences showing Dubai's past, present, and future.