know about Dubai Visa for Pakistan Citizens Residing in the UK
- Author- Rose Mary
- Publish Date-
Dubai is a one-stop shop for the entire family, with magnificent architecture, opulent shopping, and a booming culinary scene. Dubai Mall is the place to shop for the latest styles in designer fashion. The Burj Khalifa gives panoramic views of the city, and the Gold and Spice Souks are the places to bargain for the best prices. Finally, relax on Jumeirah Beach for the perfect evening. Dubai Museum provides information about the evolution of the city, or you can take a camel ride in the desert or experience a Michelin-star lunch at one of the city's most exclusive restaurants. You can even go clubbing at a super club.
90 days single access Dubai visa for Pakistani
In addition to multiple access, a visa may also be a single entry. A single-entry, 90-day tourist visa in Dubai allows you to enter the country only once and stay for ninety days from the date of your arrival until the date of your departure. It is preferred by those who have close relations in Dubai or who have large trip plans around Dubai. A ninety-day traveller visa in Dubai is valid for fifty-eight days from the date of issue, and it can be extended for another 30 days twice for a fee of AED 850 each time after the ninety-day period expires. You can apply online for a Dubai visa for ninety days with multiple entries, allowing you to enter and exit Dubai several times within the ninety-day period. The Dubai tourist visa for ninety days is valid for fifty-eight days from the date of issue. You should be aware that this 90-day Dubai visa is, too, extendable two times for a total of 30 days and comes with an extension fee of AED 850 each time.
READ ALSO: How to Apply Dubai visa online
Documents Required for the Dubai visa for Pakistani citizens
The following are the most important requirements for Pakistani petitioners applying for an e-visa in Dubai:
- A valid Pakistani passport must be in their possession at the time of their arrival.
- Provide a virtual snapshot of the passport's biographical online page.
- In virtual format, provide a passport-style colour photograph of the applicant.
- Pay the Dubai visa processing fee using a credit or debit card.
- Fill out their visa application using a current email address.
On the day they plan to travel to Dubai, Pakistanis should make sure that their passports are valid for at least six months. If this isn't always the case, we ask that they publish it for renewal as soon as possible.
The passport's biographical online page should be legible, as should a virtual copy of the non-public identity notification photo (colour and at least six months old). They should make sure that their debit or credit card is set up for online payments, and that they have a current email address.
It is also very important for Pakistani tourists to plan their visit before they fill out a visa petition. During their application, they need to figure out which Emirate they will fly to and when they will arrive.
READ ALSO: Mistakes that one should avoid while Applying for a Dubai Visa
Pakistan Origin Nationals
Pakistan starting place people may apply for visas of all classes according to guidelines issued by the involved ministry from time to time.
- Pakistanis with dual nationality (i.e., Pakistan and another country)/Pakistan starting place cards/Pakistan overseas cards/NIC cards can usually obtain Dubai visas through their Pakistan passports. If candidates no longer possess Pakistan citizenship, they must submit a renunciation/surrender certificate.
- In case of a final trip to Dubai on a tourist visa, you must wait three months before applying for a new visa. You can use the most recent visa if it is not a travel visa.
- As a reference case, any type of visa is taken into account.