requirements to apply for a dubai visa for indians living in canada
- Author- Vijaya
- Publish Date-
Dubai, a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates is an immense tourist spot for people all around the world. Its fabulous attractions include beaches, mammoth skyline, cuisines, sports arenas and excellent nightlife. Dubai is a must-visit for any travel freak out there, and to enjoy these benefits, you must have a valid visa to enter Dubai.
You must be wondering now, what are the Dubai visa requirements for Indian citizens living in Canada. Well, to answer your question, there aren't any specific conditions. If you are an Indian citizen holding an Indian passport living in Canada, the requirements will be the same as mentioned for every Indian citizen. That's why to make you go through every important detail in an effortless manner. We are here to guide you.
READ ALSO: HOW IS DUBAI ENTRY PERMIT DIFFERENT FROM A DUBAI RESIDENCE VISA
Documents Required for Indian citizens
If you are applying for a Dubai Visa, make sure that you have the following documents given below to avoid any visa disapproval.
- Passport copy of Sponsor
- Valid passport of the traveller having minimum 6 months validity
- Traveller's passport copy
- Salary certificate or employment contract of the sponsor copy
- Family Relationship proof
- Travel insurance
- Confirmed air tickets
- Letter of Approval from Bank
- Passport-size coloured photographs
- Hotel Bookings proof
- Photocopy of Pan card and IT returns
- Solo women travellers below the age of 24 must provide a NOC by their father or husband to fill Dubai Visa requirements
READ ALSO: GUIDE TO DUBAI JAZZ FESTIVAL
Where To Apply Dubai Visa for Indian citizens
Since there are many requirements and procedures to get your application done right and approved, it can be a toiling task. That's why for a smooth and hassle-free experience, people at the Dubai Visa Center are here for your assistance. Why Dubai Visa Center? Well-
- They have vast experience in providing Dubai visas.
- Reliable and trustworthy with many positive feedbacks
- 100% approval rate
- Timely deliver your visa within 48-72 hours
- Highly expertise team of consultants who checks your details carefully so that the chances of visa approval are high
- Provides 24x7 Customer Support, Email support and Chat support
READ ALSO: BEST BUSINESS TO DO IN DUBAI
How to Apply Dubai Visa for Indian citizens
Applying for a visa isn't going to be a complex one if you opt for Dubai Visa Center as your trusted partner. You can get your visa following these four easy steps, so please make sure you follow these carefully.
- Visit our website Dubai Visa Center
- Select your citizenship and living country, respectively. In this case, India is your citizenship, and Canada is your living country
- Select your visa type along with the respective staying validity days
- Fill out the respective application carefully with providing the necessary documents
- Pay the required amount
After completion of these steps and final submission, you will receive an applicant ID in your email, which you have provided. You can then track your visa status here
READ ALSO: EASY WAYS TO APPLY FOR DUBAI VISA ONLINE
So that's it from our side. We hope you now have all the understanding regarding Dubai visa requirements for Indian citizens living in Canada with other information like required documents, where to apply and how to apply. We hope this information was helpful in planning your Dubai trip.
To learn more about Dubai visas and travel, make sure to check out our blogs. Also, easily apply for a Dubai visa at Dubai Visa Center and get fast and simple visa service at your fingertips.