Fearless Arena Palm Jumeirah ? An Initiative By PUMA
- Author- Vijaya
- Publish Date-
The Fearless Arena moves the popular sport of football from the stadium to the water as a part of Dubai's 30x30 project to motivate and inspire people to be active and unite the neighbourhood to participate in this one-of-a-kind event. Being fearless is all about being yourself, believing in yourself, and sticking with your sense of style. This is embodied in every pitch aspect, from its striking visual design to the organizational arrangement. When you lack fear, you see only opportunity in every situation, every action, and whatever you do, do it.
The spectacular Dubai cityscape and gorgeous beach are all around the Fearless Arena, situated on the ocean at Club Vista Mare. By making a reservation on PUMA.com, teams are invited to reserve the space for a five-a-side game without paying anything.
Where's Palm Jumeirah?
The Palm Jumeirah is one of Dubai's most recognizable landmarks. The Palm Jumeirah is an artificial island that resembles a palm tree and is thought to be the largest artificial island in the world. On each of the 16 fronds of the palm island, there are opulent hotels, lovely homes, upscale shops and malls, unspoiled beaches, etc.
In addition, the island's most outstanding achievement is the Hotel Atlantis the Palm. The View is the observation deck next to Nakheel Mall on the 52nd floor of the Palm Tower. The building's entrance is located on the mall's roof, from which you may take an elevator to the observation deck, which is located 240 meters above the palm island.
You can explore the interactive museum and gallery that will tell you the history of the development of Palm Jumeirah before making the three-minute trip up to the deck. Once you arrive at the deck, you can witness a 360-degree view of Palm Jumeirah, the Dubai skyline, and the Arabian Gulf.
READ ALSO: How To Book The Dubai Airport Hotel
Here are Ten Interesting Facts About the World's Largest Artificial Island- Palm Jumeirah:
- The most significant artificial island in the world, measuring 5.72 square kilometres, or 600 football fields.
- Palm Jumeirah is connected to Dubai by a 1.4 km bridge; therefore, it isn't an island since an island is defined as a piece of ground surrounded by water and isolated from another land.
- Made from millions of tons of rock and sand - The foundations of The Palm were built from 7 million tons of gravel and sand rather than concrete slabs. Enough to wrap the world three times around in a two m-wide wall.
- Engineers employed satellites to map the design; sand dredgers precisely poured sand into the desired location using a high-tech GPS. This produced the stem, the 17 inner fronds, and the crescent-shaped form.
- Built in just six years - Work on the island began in 2001, and six years later, the new area was prepared for development. Construction of homes and businesses started in 2006.
- It has its monorail, a transportation link between Palm Jumeirah and Dubai's coast. More than 20,000 people use the monorail every day.
- A 6-lane sea tunnel, 25 meters below sea level, connects the trunk to the crescent. It was constructed using 200,000 cubic meters of reinforced concrete, 30,000 tons of reinforcing steel, and 110,000 tons of granite.
- It is the only artificial island visible from space.
- An 11-kilometre breakwater shields the island from severe sea currents. The crescent-shaped breakwater shields the inner island.
- The construction of Palm Jumeirah Island costs a staggering $12 billion, not including the cost of homes and resorts. Atlantis The Palm, an opulent hotel, is also located there.
ALSO READ: French Children Film Festival
A sneak peak into Palm Jumeirah's Football pitch
Into the palm, a Tiny Peak The most noticeable characteristics of Palm Jumeirah are known by their popular names, Jumeirah Crescent, Spine, Trunk, and Fronds. The main entrance is located here, and a huge trunk acts as a bridge connecting the island to the mainland. There is still another bridge between the Spine and the Trunk. A tunnel connects the Crescent segment, which acts as the breakwater, to the Spine. The Fronds, the most remarkable aspect of this island retreat, can best be appreciated during aerial tours of the island in a plane or helicopter.
The majority of the island's affluent apartments, villas, resorts, upscale shopping centres, and royal hotels are located on the Crescent and Trunk of the Palm Jumeirah. The neighbourhood also has a number of upscale beach clubs and bars, which are essential to the vibrant nightlife of the city. On this man-made island, which is regarded as one of the best in the world, more than ten thousand people are seeking refuge.
The pitch perfectly captures the spirit of PUMA's Generation Fearless campaign, where being fearless is all about being true to yourself, supporting yourself, and maintaining your sense of style. Being fearless allows you to see only possibility in every situation, every decision, and every action. The spectacular Dubai cityscape and gorgeous beach are all around the Fearless Arena, which is situated on the ocean at Club Vista Mare. By making a reservation on PUMA.com, teams are invited to reserve the space for a five-a-side game without paying anything.
Since tourism was the key factor in the decision to build the island, the architects made sure that it had excellent links to the mainland. You can either take a taxi or the United Arab Emirates' first monorail from Dubai International Airport. Another choice is the line 9 of the sky bus. Renting a car at the airport and driving the roughly 30 minutes to the island is a terrific alternative if you're up for an open-road adventure. Organize your ideal trip to Dubai right away by getting in touch with the destination specialists at Pickyourtrail. The Palm Jumeirah is a world of limitless vacation options.
Make sure your visa and transit requirements are met if you want to indulge in Dubai's beauty culture. We at Dubai Visa Center are here to help you have a opulent and unwinding stay in the city of your dreams, Dubai.
Off the coast of the renowned Palm Jumeirah, the world-renowned sports company PUMA and the Dubai Sports Council have created a particular floating football pitch. To inspire and motivate people to be active and bring society together to enjoy this one-of-a-kind experience, The Fearless Arena, a project of Dubai's 3030 initiative, moves the popular sport of football from the stadium to the water.